Wine Club Terms & Conditions
Escarpment Wine Club Terms and Conditions
By registering as a member of the Escarpment Wine Club you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Under New Zealand law, members of the Club must be 18 years of age or older
- By joining the Escarpment Wine Club, you are committing to have your credit card charged on a four monthly recurring quarterly basis until you inform us to cancel your membership
- Your credit card will be charged up to 14 days before the shipment date
- You can cancel your membership at any time prior to your credit card being charged. We will send you a reminder email prior to the shipment date.
- It is the responsibility of the member to inform us, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org of any changes to delivery details, or credit card numbers, or you can update your details by logging into your account
- We are unable to change club pack offerings based on individual member’s preferences
- Any price increased will be communicated to members in advance
- We will endeavor to guarantee an annual allocation of the featured wines, but reserve to right to substitute an equivalent wine if the need arises.
- Club members are eligible for all Membership Benefits from date of membership sign-up. Membership benefits will cease when a member has unsubscribed, or a member has declined/skipped/had payment transactions fail for two consecutive shipments.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions